Followers

October 20, 2010

AH ! AH ! AH ! ERGHHH ! I WANT TO , I WANT TO SPREAD , I WANT TO SPREAD THIS, I WANT TO SPREAD THIS WORD : I MISS YOUU MY BLOG !

Okay let me count : 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 ! Oh how i left you alone without updating you , without hecking my fingers to share with you. Okay now i am so so ready to be in relationship with you my dear Blog. Hee hee. Kan bagus macam ni , tak payah duduk sibuk couple dengan manusia, couple dengan non-living things lagi Best , kita tak layan dia pun dia tak marah. Hahahahaha. Ayat Nonsense.

Okay kenapa saya emotional sangat ni bab bab couple ?

Okay , let me highlighted this issues

SEORANG PEREMPUAN DIBELASAH OLEH TEMAN LELAKINYA AKIBAT CEMBURU.

See ! Baru couple tak masuk kahwin dan berumah tangga lagi. Kenapa ? kenapa ini semua berlaku? Tanya diri sendiri. Siapa yang mula syok sangat. MUMMY DADDY ! HUNNEY BUNNEY ! Setakat couple its okayy. *opps* i shouldnt say this as my eldest say : Dont put too much on your words cause it might kill you deeply.*

Everytime i see those *panggilan manja* , words that come out from my mouth is : Menyampah. Umi pun cakap , jangan cakap gitu nanti terbalik kat diri sendiri.

So starting from now, i will motivate myself Not to put much words on others. Why ?Because it can happened to ourselves and i am seriously hate when it happens unless you're married.Starting from now , saya akan jadi bisu ye bisu ! Hehehe. Kan senang , no problems.

Thinking about others can make you feel very very sick you know. But its good to motivte us from not to involve right ?

One last sentence , people ! please dont be so so emotional even i am also THAT EMOTIONAL TYPE. Sama sama lah kita muhasabah diri.

p/s : Ya allah , permudahkanlah segala urusanku. Hindarilah hambamu ini dari gejala ini semua , sifat pemalas dan sifat marah. Amin ya robal Alamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment