Followers

September 26, 2010

Oh yeah , i am Awayyy , i am Awayy !

WAIT !
Away from what ?

Away from MUKABUKU. Yes that's it. i've been waiting for this momment to come. Last night i wrote " No more Aunty Mymy . will appears sooner or later" Aha ! sounds like that i guess but not the actual one cause im Not so good at memorising something. Perfect ! i should highlighted it before. Ngee ^_^

Oh before that , i had told this Abe-Tohop: Fsl Rshd and this Awesome Dude : Ahmed Zaki Rashid that i am no longer in Fb since Zaki commented my status. Unfortunately, papa switched off the internet and my dream to deactivate my account just MY SO CALLED DAY- DREAM. Perghhh ! So i decided to do it this morning But the line is not working so ive got to postpone it after school.(macam benda besar nih) AND AND it's working Loved Ones ! So , i am no longer in Facebook , So Blog will be my Prince for this current time.

Ainaa called me just now, we were talking about the drama. Yes that makcik is so so annoying. SEKALI SAYA CAKAP SEKALI TU JUGAKLAH DIA BALAS * NGEK LAA* And i guess Ainaa you're sending me your virus cause im started to say *NGEK LAA* ! HAHA, why eh ? people love to spread their *VIRUS* to me huh ? HAHAHA :D Nevermind , i still love you Love ! And i asked her , can you please stalk my page ? And she asked me Why. Just stalk (mengarah pulak) HAHA, Her answer is just OKAY ! and i waited for her patiently and waited for her first expression > OMG ! What i guess is SO SO RIGHT that she asked me Why Mi ? You deactivated your FB account ? And i answered Yes ! So , what i wanna say hear is IT'S WORKING. Alhamdulillah =)

p/s : Kaki melecur akibat memakai kasut Baru (bukan kasut sekolah for sure , kasut Jangoks ) ! Jadi beberapa hari ini saya terpaksa berjalan terhincut-hincut ke sekolah . Walaupun tidak ada orang akan perasan , tapi siapa tahu sakit yang ku Alami ! Hanya kepada Allah ku berserah.

No comments:

Post a Comment