Followers

January 1, 2011



Hey there. How time flies so fast that we meet 2011. i just realized it. Hey am i dreaming? wake up wake up. You're NOT in 2010 anymore. Let bygone be bygone Aha ! Papa loves to use this . Not me but Us. Hahaha. So i feel like i am still a 14 years old girl who day by day , month by month and year by year i grow older and older and each day do ask yourself "ready yet to face the future life, or to be more clear the life after that"


Hey sometimes i'm afraid i'm so scared to face the people , the world even more. But the most thing u have to put on the top is you and Allah . Living in this wide world with thousand miles, day by day fills with memories , sweetnessess and bitterness . Oh how life teach us many things.

I found this article. it's not an article btw. I just found that this is much interesting

.NOTE TO SELF.



I will act now. i will act now. I will act now.Henceforth,I will repeat this words each hour , each day , everyday until the words become as much as a habit as my breathing , and the action will follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when failure will succeed.I am not a failure , if I delay,success will fly from my playground and lost me forever.This is the time.This is the place. And i am the person to act on my dreams.

Act now as now is the only accepted time,
to actualize dreams in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment