Followers

January 4, 2011

Hey ! everyone is busy talking about their first day of school here and there. Some of them like OH I MISS MY SCHOOL , MY TEACHERS AND MY FRIENDS and also not to forget the buildings. LOL. and some were UHH, I HATE SCHOOL , I want some extra holidays where i can travel , i can stay up till morning *oh bad ! * So the conclusion is , different people different mind ;)

Hey what about me ? am i happy ? am i sad ? or am i still shocked? Hahaha. Its all mixed up . Normal la kan? hehehehe.

so jeng jeng jeng



1st day coming to school i was like , am i really at school ? or to be clear , in my new classroom? Hey, im having PMR this year.STOP dreaming la darling. So this is the life. It is like a roller coaster . Last few years i had a big big exam for us primary school that is UPSR. so the title of the big big exam is coming to face me again . What is it?
P M R ;)



So anyhow, i feel excited. why ? me myself dont know. hey i love school .

*really?*
*yes i am*
*dont u feel boring?*
*no im Not*
*Why*

*cause i love it*
*What makes u love it?*
*Friends teachers and for sure school itself.*
*What did they do ?*
*Oh please stop asking me WH- question will you?*
*Fine*



HAHA. I LOVE THIS TRAIN. DONT SAY MUCH . STAY QUIET ;)

It is good to forget someone with reasons.
I Mean a very good reason.





No comments:

Post a Comment