Followers

September 2, 2010


Pasar yes Pasar .

Ladies and gentlemen , boys and girls, here's my story. It wasnt a dream but its reality.Sesuai bangat Ya dengan quote di atas.

Ladies,

Last few days, i was about to accompany my Mom , my little Danish and Miss Rini (MR) to the market. Danish is always like usual , he is so over excited like we're going to buy his shirts but unfortunately we are Not -.- *kaching2*

I guess I'm the one who should turn 100% excited ?
But why Danish ?

Oh I know the reason , older people always say this
"Budak-budak biasa laa, hyperactive"
Yes, im very sure its the best answer for my ques. So i stop pushing my head thinking of this matter. Hekhekhek.

the actual reason of im posting this is ,

ada sorang mak cik ni , dia tengah beli kain tudung. Bukan shawl mahupun tudung arini.
Dia pun cakap dekat peniaga tu

"Saya tak suka la pakai tudung yang orang suka pakai tu, apadah? Tudung Arini ?"

Alahai mak cik , kenapa saya baru jumpa dengan mak cik sekarang ? Kenapa tidak di zaman saya tak suka tudung Arini dulu .

"Sorry aunty , if i would agree with your thoughts , i will But I Cant cause i started fell in love with the tudung"

I fall in love with the tudung with reasons.
Tudung ni senang pakai , tak payah nak belit-belit and what so on yang akan melambatkan lagi kerja saya.

Dulu-dulu tudung ni la paling tidak ku suka.

But like routine ,
we'll hate the things that we love AND we'll love the things that we hate
!





No comments:

Post a Comment